We will be attending AMB 2016 – Messe Stuttgart, Germany – from 13th to 17th September.
We will showcase our top of the line product, the modular multi-function VM25 system for grinding machine processes. The VM25 system, fully programmable and conceived for high performances applications, is designed to be immune to the most severe environmental variables (warm-up, thermal variations, refrigerants attack, local or induced vibrations, etc.) and to operate in cycles with high execution speed. Thanks to its modular architecture it can be easily implemented in any type of grinding machine, whether it is new or in case of retrofitting.
Together with VM25, we will also present our TGA range of absolute gauges for the in-process measuring of diameter on cylindrical grinding machine.
Our products are designed to meet markets and customers with different needs and our team of experts will provide you with exclusive solutions:
- Automatic balancing equipment for grinding wheels;
- Pre/in/post-process gauging systems;
- Touch Detectors, acoustic emission and electrical power sensors;
- Grinding wheel shape detection during dressing cycles;
- High-performance balancing machines for electric motors, rotors of alternators, brushless rotors, fans, electric fans, brake disks, drums, clutches, turbines, flywheels, shafts, pumps, wheels, pulleys, propellers, couplings, spindles;
- Customized balancing machines and process control systems for grinding machines.
We look forward to meeting you at our Stand C80, Hall 8.