We will be attending GrindTec – Messe Augsburg, Germany – from 16th to 19th March 2016, with many new solutions for the process control for machine tools. We will present the new VM9-GA Easy, a system specifically designed for simple and cost-effective applications. It is available in the versions EASY2 and EASY3. Both versions can measure in a comparative mode external diameters on smooth surfaces. Moreover, EASY3 allows the active or passive axial positioning.
We will also showcase our top of the line product, the modular multi-function VM25 system for grinding machine processes. The VM25 system, fully programmable and conceived for high performances applications, is designed to be immune to the most severe environmental variables (warm-up, thermal variations, refrigerants attack, local or induced vibrations, etc.) and to operate in cycles with high execution speed. Thanks to its modular architecture it can be easily implemented in any type of grinding machine whether it is new or in case of retrofitting.
At our booth, you will discover these two products specifically designed to meet markets and customers with different needs and together with our team of experts you will discover all the applications of our systems for grinders:
– Comparative measurement of inside or outside diameters, smooth or grooved surfaces, with quick set-up devices, for an easier zero-setting
– Measurements on grinders for flat surfaces
– Part positioning
– Manual and automatic balancing on 1 and 2 planes
– Pre-balancing on 1 and 2 planes
– Power sensors and acoustic emission (AE) sensors wired or contact less
– Frequency analysis for the refining of the optimal contact conditions
– Customized applications for any type of grinder
Visit us at GrindTec, Hall 3 – Booth 3140 and discover all the other solutions specifically developed to optimize the production process and the quality of the surface, reduce cycle times, while extending the lifespan of your grinding machine’s spindle, grinding wheel and dresser.