This year we will be exhibiting at Mach – April 9-13, 2018 – in Birmingham UK, with our new authorized distributors for United Kingdom and Ireland: Leader Chuck Systems for Process control systems division and HK Technology for balancing machines for rotating components sector.
We will be attending Mach – Stand 2 Hall 18 – with our wide range of grinding systems (Absolute Balancer, TGA product line, VM9 and VM25) and B-Safe System, the new idea for the spindles and machine tools diagnostics according to the vibration and temperature analysis. The miniaturised system can be directly installed into your spindle guaranteeing a real-time monitoring about all anomalies, predicting malfunctions and reducing the machine downtime.
For what concern the balancing of brake discs, clutches, rotors, flywheels and many others you can know at Stand 510 Hall 17 thanks to HK Technology experts, our competitive products and their significant advantages:
- automatic, semi-automatic and manual balancing machines;
- technologies for unbalance correction by milling, by drilling, by weights addition or by material removal;
- automatic balancing machines for turbochargers
9 – 13 April 2018 | Birmingham, UK
– Leader Chuck Systems (authorized distributor for process control systems division) – Balance Systems
Hall 18 & Stand 2
– HK Technology (authorized distributor for balancing machines division) – Balance Systems
Hall 17 & Stand 510
INFO: Mach Website
ASK FOR A FREE TICKET – COME AND VISIT US!