We will be attending MECSPE – Parma, Italy – from 22-24 March 2018 where we will introduce Balance Systems solutions in the sector of grinding machine gauging and continuous monitoring systems of spindles and machine tools. The use of our in-process measuring systems allows to produce components in conformity with the most severe environmental conditions (warm-up, thermal shifts, chemical coolants, local or induced vibrations, etc.) and to operate in high-speed cycles.
- absolute measure of diameters
- comparative measure with master reference
- features to measure both continuous and interrupted surfaces (regular and irregular)
- roundness and shape analysis
- measure of external and internal diameters, thickness, overstock division, taper, flagging and more
- wide range of tools: slides, supports, arm, tracers and anti-crash systems
- part-programs defined for each type of work-piece to be produced
- automatic compensation for process correction
- special customized applications
On the occasion of MECSPE, at our stand, you will find our new product B-Safe Systems, the new idea for the spindles and machine tools diagnostics according to the vibration and temperature analysis. The miniaturised system can be directly installed into your spindle guaranteeing a real-time monitoring about all anomalies, predicting malfunctions and safeguarding your business reducing the machine downtime.
22-24 March 2018 | Parma, Italy
ASK FOR A FREE TICKET – COME AND VISIT US!
EXHIBITOR: Balance Systems
Hall 3 & Stand D56
INFO: Mecspe website